Looking to Expand Your Business into the United States?
Littler, together with Clarus Advisors, Polyglot Group and FD Global Connections, will host a market briefing for companies looking to enter the U.S. market. The event will feature a panel of experts and companies that have experienced the pitfalls and successes of expanding into the U.S. and include:
- Setting up a company
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what visa options are available
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to a new market and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Obtaining investors
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion
Please RSVP with event, city and date to Susan Hanks at SHanks@littler.com
Naomi Seddon, Shareholder
Merille Ragas, Counsel
Aman Mullee, Senior International Tax Consultant
Trena Blair, CEO, FD Global Connections
Corinne Bot, CEO of Polyglot Group
The event will be held at
25 Burton Street
Glebe NSW 2037
On the 21th March 2019
6:00 p.m. — 9:00 p.m.
Program is complimentary.